The-Dream Will Be Leaving Def Jam

One of Def Jam’s famed artist/producer has announced that he will be leaving the label. The Dream recently posted a picture of the infamous logo on Instagram with the caption “I will miss this logo. It all started here! Love Everything that I achieved there, EXODUS THE-DREAM #exodusthedream.”
Though it seems like it’s a clean break, Terius Nash seems positive about the future of his career without the well-known imprint that released five of his solo albums since the beginning of his career. The “Umbrella” producer also posted another Instagram photo of his previous 1977 mixtape saying, “Creativity! My own Time my own Way. Just me and spat my Engineer at the Time. No label at All! Perfect.”
We wish The Dream the best of luck on this new endeavor in his career!