Halle Berry Pregnant!!!....46 Year Old Halle Berry Announced She's Pregnant With Her 2nd Child, And It's a BOY!! -- Details Inside


Halle Berry Pregnant!!!....46 Year Old Halle Berry Announced She's Pregnant With Her 2nd Child, And It's a BOY!! -- Last year, Halle Berry said that her daughter Nahla had been hoping for a younger sibling, and the 4-year-old is finally getting her wish: ABC has confirmed that the actress, 46, is pregnant.

“[Nahla] says, ‘God, please bring me a bunk bed and a baby sister,’” she said last fall. “I say, ‘I can do one of those things, I know for sure. The other one, we’ve got to keep praying on.’”
Berry and her fiancé Olivier Martinez, 47, are expecting a baby boy, TMZ reported, though her rep would not confirm that detail.
The couple was engaged in January, 2012. “I have an amazing daughter that I’m wildly proud of who’s the love of my life,” Berry said in October. “In my life, I think about what images I’m modeling for my daughter; decisions I’m making and how that will affect her in her life.”
Surely, that will continue with baby number two, as well.