Beyonce Body Revealed In Vogue Magazine, Saying "I Really Understand The Power Of My Body," -- Details Inside

                      
                 
                
               

Beyonce Body Revealed In Vogue Magazine, Saying "I Really Understand The Power Of My Body. Beyonce tells Vogue that she definitely wants another baby, and that having one makes her “just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever. "
She has a world tour on the horizon, a Super Bowl performance under her belt and a new album in the works. But the most important thing on Beyoncé's mind is one-year-old daughter Blue Ivy.
In the March issue of Vogue, which features Beyoncé on the cover, the private singer gushed about her first year of motherhood, and the ways her life has changed after having a baby.
"Right now, after giving birth, I really understand the power of my body," she told Vogue's Jason Gay.
"I just feel my body means something completely different. I feel a lot more confident about it. Even being heavier, thinner, whatever. "
"I feel a lot more like a woman. More feminine, more sensual. And no shame.
Beyonce graces the cover of the March 2013 issue of Vogue.

On the rumors of Beyoncé faking her pregnancy to protect her figure, the pop star is baffled. "That was very odd," Beyoncé said. "Who would even think of that?"
And it turns out that Beyoncé has to tell her mom not to listen to rumors, and not the other way around.

On the things she reads about her daughter in the tabloids, Tina Knowles admits "It's tough as a mother because people say all this crazy stuff . . . and I want to say, 'You should tell them' sometimes. She'll say, 'Mom, I don't owe them that. Let them say what they want to say.' "

All that won't prevent Mrs. Carter from having more children. But don't look for a younger brother or sister for Blue Ivy any time soon.
"When I was younger, there were moments where I said, 'I'm not going to have children," Beyoncé said.
"And then moments when I wanted four. And now I definitely want another, but I don't know when."