JORDIN SPARKS ROCKS THE AUGUST 2012 COVER OF SHAPE MAGAZINE !!


                           
Former American Idol winner Jordin Sparks has celebrated losing 23kg by posing in her bikini on the cover of Shape magazine.
“I just wanted to be healthy. It was just before my 21st birthday. I had walking pneumonia, couldn’t breathe and felt totally fatigued,” she told the magazine.
“I remember thinking, ‘I’m in my prime. I should be happy and fit.’ That was the moment when I decided that changes needed to be made. For me to even be talking about bikini confidence is crazy. If you had asked me a couple of months ago, I probably would have been like, ‘What are you talking about…’. So it’s actually huge for me to even feel OK with putting a bikini on.”
With only a few months to go before summer comes again, we need all the tips we can get on getting our bikini bodies ready for the beach.