DRAKE..THE STYLISH MAN..ON THE COVER OF GQ MAGAZINE APRIL ISSUE

        
DrakeThe Young Money star, whose “Mariah hand” we love so, features on one of four covers of GQ‘s April .              
Christened “The Style Bible”, the latest edition of  magazine also sees the ‘Take Care’ MC talk growing out of his own sexual promiscuity.
  DRAKE-2-gq


“There’s just a time where it was like, just getting pu**y. Where I was in that sort of ‘I’m young, I’m going to disconnect from my emotions and just do what everyone else tells me I should do and just be a rapper and have my fun.’ And for me as a person, it just doesn’t work. I just need something else. The seconds after a man reaches climax, that’s like the realest moment of your life. If I don’t want you next to me in that fifteen, twenty seconds, then there’s something wrong.”