Ray J Throw Jabs At Kayne West And Kim Kardashian On His New Track Called "I Hit It First"


Damn Kanye!!!...Ray J Throw Jabs At Kayne West On His New Track Called "I Hit It First" -- Ray J wants the world to know that he hit "it" first. She might move on to rappers, ballplayers but we all know I hit it first," Brandy's brother not-so-obviously, but obviously brags about his past relationship with Kim Kardashian on the song's opening.
The distorted single's cover art also falls into that not-so-obvious, but obviously category. Just take a look here at this 2008 photo. While Kim K presumably moves past her sex tape years by carrying Kanye West's baby, Ray J just can't let go ... obviously.

But the songs best line is not it's catchy refrain. "If you would've to come back to me, girl, I know just how you'd do me/ And if you would've to come back to me, girl, I know just why you choose me," Ray J croons. "And if you would've to come back to me, girl, I'll give you a jacuzzi/ And If you wanna to come back to me, girl, we'll make another movie." Zing!
                         THIS IS THE COVER PHOTO FOR THE SONG !!