DENZEL WASHINGTON SAYS-HE DONT HAVE AND DONT WANT HOLLYWOOD FRIENDS !!


In a interview with the guardian.co Denzel Washington spoke on his new movie flight and how he got into the game. During the interview, Washington spoke on not wanting to be industry friends with anybody in hollywood. He goes further to mention he only has a very few selective friends which are old comrads of his and more. Checkout Denzel thoughts on friends and hollywood.

DENZEL WASHINGTON ON FRIENDS IN HOLLYWOOD!!
“But actually, even within the industry, I don’t have any actor friends. My friends are old friends. One’s an ex-music guy, the other’s a restaurant owner and the other’s an ex-pro ballplayer.”
DM: Sometimes its good to stick with the ones who been there for you through thick and thin. A true friend will always stand the test of time and always have your back no matter what.
DENZEL WASHINGTON ON WHY HE DON'T HAVE FRIENDS IN HOLLYWOOD!!
“Because I don’t make friends! Maybe I’m not a butt-kisser, maybe I’m not a schmoozer. I’m not about to go to a party to try to get a job. And then when you have children, the other friends become other parents.We’d coach baseball or basketball. My wife and I were raised right. I don’t want movie-star friends. And being African American, there were no big movie stars to hang out with anyway, not when I was starting out, they were just the third guy from the back! For whatever reason, I never befriended any white actors.”
DM: Fair to say that Denzel Washington has his head screwed on right. It takes a wise man to know when to hold & fold in this life.It makes all the difference in the outcome as to whether you succeed or fail.