NICK CANON TALKS ABOUT WHY HE DUMPED KIM KARDASHIAN


She might be a treasure to Kanye West but Nick Cannon explains why he dumped Kim Kardashian like yesterday’s trash…Kim Kardashian was dating Nick Cannon when first rumors of her sex tape with Ray J began to leak out and apparently Kim lied to Nick when he asked her if the rumors were true.
In a recent interview Nick Cannon told Howard Stern,
“This was my issue; We talked about this tape…And she told me there was no tape. If she might have been honest with me I might have tried to hold her down and be like ‘That was before me’ because she is a great girl. She’s actually one of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. But the fact is she lied and told me that there was no tape.”
“And I still think she might have even had a part to play with it.