EVE-TALKS MARRIAGE,HER BRITISH BOY FRIEND,NEW MUSIC AND HER LIFE IN LONDON!!!



                            
In a recent interview with Essence Magazine,Eve opens up about her boyfriend Maximillion Cooper and that’s she’s ready to get married and relocating to London.

Essence.com reports:
ESSENCE.COM: Are you still happily in love?
EVE: I am, thankfully!
ESSENCE.COM: Will we hear wedding bells soon?
EVE: He better! (Big laughs.) Seriously! Ha! But, right now, we’re really, really happy.
ESSENCE.COM: Where have you found the most inspiration?
EVE: Well, I’ve relocated to London, so right now it’s London. I walk everywhere when I’m there. It’s so eclectic. It’s New York on steroids. There are so many cultures and sounds, and people and fashion. Chicks are so fly. I live in a neighborhood where there’s a lot of West Indian culture, so it’s nice. I have to always come back because my mother would kill me if I didn’t, but right now that’s where I’m at.
Eve also talks about her new album and says it’s coming out soon. Read the full interview here.