ACTRESS MEAGAN GOOD GOT MARRIED IN MALIBU


Click the image to open in full size.
494421ecb84b11e18cf91231380fd29b_7
Meagan Good and her fiancé, DeVon Martin, got married this weekend, after two years of courtship. The star and her studio executive-preacher husband wed at Triunfo Creek Winery in Malibu, California, in front of 400 guests
“DeVon makes me better, makes my life fuller and completes my quality of life,” Good tells People. “He’s truly on my team and I am truly on his. God revealed my heart to him like nobody else.”
Adds Franklin, “I’ve never had more peace, fun and joy than I’ve had with her.”The couple and their guests celebrated their nuptials in a bayou-themed reception. Guests dined on Southern Girl desserts while Shanice sang “Loving You” in honor of the special day.
Franklin appeared on Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday just one day after the wedding, where he talked about their somewhat unusual courtship, which included a mutual decision to stay celibate until they were wed.
Good and Franklin met on the set of 2009′s “Jumping the Broom”, which she starred in and he produced, and started dating soon after filming wrapped. They will honeymoon in Big Sur.
HONGERA SANA YAANI MIAKA MITATU BILA KUHAVE SE*...DUH