P.DIDDY & SHYNE RE-UNITE IN PARIS..CHECK THE PHOTO

Bad Boy fans will be happy to know Diddy and Shyne have officially made peacein a face-to-face meeting during Paris’ Fashion Week.
This past January, Shyne revealed that he spoke to his former boss on the phone and agreed to meet with Diddy in Paris.
“As far as Puff is concerned, that’s been a long time coming,” Shyne shared with MTV News. “He had reached out to me twice while I was in the pen, but I just wasn’t ready for it. I felt how I felt, I said what I said. In retrospect, when you looked at the way he handled it, he held it down, he wore it,” Shyne said of Diddy. “He ain’t had nothing to say; always had good things to say. It was always, ‘Yo, whatever Shyne need, we got him.’”
Earlier in the morning on March 4th, the Bad Boy CEO twitpic’d a photo of the two sitting side by side. Could Shyne Po be going back to Bad Boy?...Inawezekana tu